Even non swimmers would be able to enjoy this once in a lifetime experience. Can’t wait to come back again!…
St Croix Private Charter
Newest Charter Boat in St. Croix
A Flexible Private Catamaran Charter in St Croix
St. Croix’s newest boat can be all yours for the day! Celebration is a 41ft luxurious power catamaran that has it all: lots of shade, plush seating and a sunbed, boarding stairs for easy access at the snorkeling trail, beach, and beyond, brand new ScubaPro gear, a fresh water shower, walkup bar, full bathroom and a killer sound system. Catch some rays on the daybed or enjoy a cocktail at your own personal bar. There is a spot for everyone in your group to celebrate the magical day out on the Caribbean Sea. We are happy to accommodate any request provided it does not violate a National Park Service Regulation. Multiple pickup locations and destinations to choose from, just ask!
We are more than happy to accommodate any itinerary requests: Snorkel, hike, beach day - you choose!
Relax on the catamaran and soak up the warm Caribbean sun with a cocktail in hand
Perfect for larger groups: birthdays, weddings, special events - hop aboard for an unforgettable experience
Daily, departing at 9 am or 1 pm
East End of the Boardwalk 59 King’s Wharf Christiansted, St. Croix VI 00820
- Expert captain and crew
- Snorkeling lessons and gear
- National park fees
- Ice chest
- Water and Soda
- Bluetooth Stereo
- Cruzan Rum Punch (at the end of the trip/outside of the park boundaries)
- Reef safe sunscreen
- Sunglasses and sunhat
- Bathing suit and towel
- Camera and go pro
- Reusable water bottle
- Cooler friendly snack
- Additional beverages
- A crew gratuity, of 10% is included in the rate. Typically 20-25% of the rate is recommended. Your crew accepts cash and venmo.
- Sunscreens containing oxybenzone are strictly prohibited, guests wearing sunscreens that contain oxybenzone will not be allowed to enter the water. Please help us protect the reef by using oxybenzone free sunscreen available for purchase in our shop. More info- http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/news/nov15/sunscreen-corals.html
- The safety and welfare of our guests while aboard our vessel is top priority and our captains are trained and certified by the American Red Cross in First Aid and CPR. Each morning our U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captains will assess the conditions.
- Caribbean Sea Adventures trips cost less because we do not include lunch. We take dietary restrictions and preferences seriously, and we want you to eat what you like. All vessels are equipped with ample cold storage to ensure proper food safety and we are happy to make recommendations. Provisioning services are available upon request with 48-hour notice.
Messages From Happy Guests
We took the afternoon trip to Buck Island Reef for snorkelling. The reef was fantastic for snorkelling. Boat was good and staff friendly. Highly recommended.
CSA’s crew was great. Took their time with us, very friendly. Pointed out numerous things while we were snorkeling. Would recommend them to anyone! Great company. Would definitely do business with them again.