Had a great time! Experienced, professional, and fun crew. We got 4 Mahi in the first hour, 6 barracuda out in the shallows and 2 wahoos out further. One wahoo was trophy size. We’ll use Caribbean Sea Adventures again!
Beginners & Experts Welcome!
6-Hour Fishing Charter
Target Big Game Fish
St Croix Sport Fishing Adventure
Come enjoy a day on the water with us as we target Blue Marlin, White Marlin, Wahoo, Tuna, and Mahi. Our professional staff will not only take you fishing, but they will also teach you to fish. Betty Ann is a testament to a time when things were simpler. She is a 42 ft Downeast style single screw battle wagon that leaves the cleanest wake you have ever seen. She has been retrofitted to fish and she does that well. Winning 1st in her 1st Tournament, this boat raises fish.
Hop aboard the Betty Ann for a 4, 6, or 8 Hour Charter
Catch Blue Marlin, White Marlin, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi, and more!
Beginners and expert record chasers alike are more than welcome!
6:00, 7:00, 8:00, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30
Green Cay Marina Slip A6, directly in front of the Galleon restaurant
Guests can keep up to 25 lbs of fresh fish at no additional charge. Please keep in mind that there are no fishing packing facilities for easy transport by plane. Want your fish prepared for you? Ask for recommendations for local restaurants or private chefs that will prepare your catch. Make sure to make arrangements in advance!
- Captain and crew
- Fishing Equipment
- Bluetooth Stereo
- Towel, hat and sunglasses
- Reef-safe sunscreen
- Gratuity for captain and crew
- A crew gratuity, based on your level of satisfaction is not included, but typically 20-25% of the rate is recommended.
- Sunscreens containing oxybenzone are strictly prohibited, guests wearing sunscreens that contain oxybenzone will not be allowed to enter the water. Please help us protect the reef by using oxybenzone free sunscreen
available for purchase in our shop. More info- http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/news/nov15/sunscreen-corals.html
- The safety and welfare of our guests while aboard our vessel is top priority and our captains are trained and certified by the American Red Cross in First Aid and CPR. Each morning our U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captains will assess the conditions.
Messages From Happy Guests
Fishing extravaganza. We had an amazing time! Captain Randy is a pro! We had a mix of experienced fishermen and novices. They accommodated everyone. Highly recommended!