Absolutely great time! Captain and crew made the whole trip enjoyable, educational, fun. We were a 3 generation group and everyone had a good time from the kids to the grandparents. We really appreciated their kindness to our little kiddos.
Expertly Guided Adventure
Visit the ‘World’s Best Beach’
An Unforgettable Buck Island Snorkeling Adventure
Enjoy one of the best destinations for snorkeling in the Caribbean! Departing Christiansted harbor twice daily at 9:00am or 1:00 pm, you’ll arrive at Buck Island Reef National Monument via powerboat 30 minutes later. You’ll enjoy a guided tour of the Nation’s first underwater trail and an hour of snorkeling. Next, we will head to Turtle Beach, “one of the world’s best beaches” according to National Geographic, where you can relax, sunbathe, swim, or enjoy the wildlife. This half-day trip is great for those looking to see Buck Island and another adventure back on St. Croix in a single day.
Snorkel the world-renowned Buck Island, St Croix
You don’t need to be able to snorkel to come on our tour!
Visit Turtle Beach, ‘one of the world’s best beaches’
Morning & afternoon:
- Adults: $85
- 18 & under: $65
- 2 & under: Free
Daily at 9am and 1pm
Please arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
At our storefront on the Christiansted Boardwalk
East End of the Boardwalk-59 King’s Wharf Christiansted, St. Croix VI 00820.
Please note: We require a minimum number of passengers for our trip to go out. Our system will automatically accept your reservation, charge your credit card (you will have a pending charge that will drop upon making your reservation) and notify you via email once we have enough guests signed up to meet our minimum requirement of passengers for the vessel to go out. If we do not meet this minimum and need to reschedule we will reach out to you.
- Expert captain and crew
- Snorkeling lessons and gear
- National park fees
- Ice chest
- Cruzan Rum Punch (at the end of the trip, outside of the park boundaries)
- Cash gratuity for captain and crew
- Reef safe sunscreen
- Sunglasses and sunhat
- Bathing suit and towel
- Camera and go pro
- Reusable water bottle
- Cooler friendly snack
- Additional beverages
Good to know
Non-snorkelers and non-swimmers: please do not be intimidated by this tour. It is our pleasure to teach you the proper way to snorkel to ensure you feel comfortable in your experience. We are happy to accommodate those with physical limitations to the best of our ability.
Arriving by cruise ship: we do not provide/arrange transportation. You will need to take a taxi from the port to our location in Christiansted. Visit gotostcroix.com for more information.
- A crew gratuity, based on your level of satisfaction is not included, but typically 20-25% of the rate is recommended.
- Sunscreens containing oxybenzone are strictly prohibited, guests wearing sunscreens that contain oxybenzone will not be allowed to enter the water. Please help us protect the reef by using oxybenzone free sunscreen available for purchase in our shop. More info- http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/news/nov15/sunscreen-corals.html
- The safety and welfare of our guests while aboard our vessel is top priority and our captains are trained and certified by the American Red Cross in First Aid and CPR. Each morning our U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captains will assess the conditions.
- Caribbean Sea Adventures trips cost less because we do not include lunch. We take dietary restrictions and preferences seriously, and we want you to eat what you like. All vessels are equipped with ample cold storage to ensure proper food safety and we are happy to make recommendations. Please give us a call at 340-773-BOAT(2628).
Messages From Happy Guests
What a great way to see Buck island! The crew was great and so was the snorkeling. They gave us a short history of the island and you can tell they care a lot about the safety of you and the reef! The trip was the perfect amount of time as well.