My friend and I went on the full day sail to Buck Island, and it was amazing!! Besides the island and snorkeling being absolutely gorgeous, the boat ride itself was fantastic. The boat was beautiful, and Kendall and Bethany did a great job!
5-Hour Private Charter
Stylish Boat, Expert Crew
Full Day Private Boat Charter to Buck Island
With her twin 300 HP outboards, getting to and from Buck Island has never been more fun, or comfortable. Reserved exclusively for private charters for up to 12 guests, cruising aboard Smooth Recovery is the most luxurious way to experience the water in St. Croix. Avoid the crowds and book this private excursion while our team makes it an experience you won’t ever forget. Snorkel the barrier reef with your expert guide, relax in the turquoise waters at Turtle Beach and make memories to last a lifetime with your closest family and friends. We can’t wait to sea you!
Enjoy a full day out on the beautiful St Croix waters
Explore the stunning Buck Island in style
Coupled with her expert crew, the Smooth Recovery has everything you need
Base rate: $1,050 for up to 6 guests
Guests 7-12: $50 per extra person
Monday – Saturday 9am or 1pm
Green Cay Marina
- Expert captain and crew
- Freshwater shower
- Bluetooth stereo
- Ice chest
- Cruzan rum punch
- Snorkeling lessons and gear
- National park fees
- Alcohol for after snorkeling
- Reef-safe sunscreen
- Sunscreens containing oxybenzone are strictly prohibited, guests wearing sunscreens that contain oxybenzone will not be allowed to enter the water. Please help us protect the reef by using oxybenzone free sunscreen available for purchase in our shop. More info http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/news/nov15/sunscreen-corals.html
- A crew gratuity, based on your level of satisfaction is not included, but typically 20-25% of the rate is recommended.
- The safety and welfare of our guests while aboard our vessel is top priority and our captains are trained and certified by the American Red Cross in First Aid and CPR. Each morning our U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captains will assess the conditions.
- Caribbean Sea Adventures trips cost less because we do not include lunch. We take dietary restrictions and preferences seriously, and we want you to eat what you like. All vessels are equipped with ample cold storage to ensure proper food safety and we are happy make recommendations. Please give us a call at 340-773-BOAT(2628)
Messages From Happy Guests
Great trip snorkeling around Buck Island, then hanging out at the beach after. The natural beauty of the area is unmatched. We went out with Tommy and Michelle – both were knowledgeable and added to our enjoyment of the experience. Would definitely recommend it!