Took a Buck Island cruise with Captains John and Morgan and had an awesome time. Snorkeling was amazing and Turtle Beach is the best around! My son enjoyed the sailing especially. See you next time we are on the islands!
Luxurious Charter Experience
Up to 12 Guests
Private St Croix Charter Boat
Travel in speed and style aboard St. Croix’s only center console boat with access to Buck Island Reef National Monument. With twin 300 HP outboards, getting to and from Buck Island has never been more fun. Reserved exclusively for private charters for up to 12 guests, this is the most luxurious way to experience the waters around St. Croix. We are happy to accommodate any request provided, as long as it does not violate a National Park Service regulation.
A luxurious boat, expert crew, and an unforgettable experience
Cruise the stunning waters of the north east coast for a scenic and historical ride
Intimate, personal and no crowds
Base rate: $900 for up to 6 guests
Guests 7-12: $50 per extra person
Monday–Saturday 9am or 2:30pm
Green Cay Marina, in front of the Galleon Restaurant
- Expert captain and crew
- Snorkeling lessons, gear and guided tour
- National park fees
- Ice chest
- Water and soda
- Bluetooth stereo/Music
- Cruzan Rum Punch (at the end of the trip, outside of the park boundaries)
- Cash gratuity for captain and crew
- Reef safe sunscreen
- Sunglasses and sunhat
- Bathing suit and towel
- Camera and go pro
- Reusable water bottle
- Cooler friendly snack/lunch
- Additional beverages
- A crew gratuity, based on your level of satisfaction is not included, but typically 20-25% of the rate is recommended.
- Sunscreens containing oxybenzone are strictly prohibited, guests wearing sunscreens that contain oxybenzone will not be allowed to enter the water. Please help us protect the reef by using oxybenzone free sunscreen available for purchase in our shop. More info http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/news/nov15/sunscreen-corals.html
- The safety and welfare of our guests while aboard our vessel is top priority and our captains are trained and certified by the American Red Cross in First Aid and CPR. Each morning our U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captains will assess the conditions.
- Caribbean Sea Adventures trips cost less because we do not include lunch. We take dietary restrictions and preferences seriously, and we want you to eat what you like. All vessels are equipped with ample cold storage to ensure proper food safety and we are happy make recommendations. Please give us a call at 340-773-BOAT(2628)
Messages From Happy Guests
Absolutely great time! Captain and crew made the whole trip enjoyable, educational, fun. We were a 3 generation group and everyone had a good time from the kids to the grandparents. We really appreciated their kindness to our little kiddos.