Took a Buck Island cruise with Captains John and Morgan and had an awesome time. Snorkeling was amazing and Turtle Beach is the best around! My son enjoyed the sailing especially. See you next time we are on the islands!
Luxurious Charter Experience
Up to 12 Guests
Private St Croix Charter Boat
Travel in speed and style aboard St. Croix’s only center console boat with access to Buck Island Reef National Monument. With twin 300 HP outboards, getting to and from Buck Island has never been more fun. Reserved exclusively for private charters for up to 12 guests, this is the most luxurious way to experience the waters around St. Croix. We are happy to accommodate any request provided, as long as it does not violate a National Park Service regulation.
A comfortable boat, expert crew, and an unforgettable experience
Sail the stunning waters that surround this wonderful island
Pickups are available from any location, fuel surcharges may apply
Base rate: $900 for up to 6 guests
Guests 7-12: $50 per extra person
Monday – Saturday at 9am or 3pm
Green Cay Marina
- Expert captain and crew
- Ice chest
- Cruzan Rum Punch
- Snorkeling lessons and gear
- National park fees
- Alcohol for after snorkeling
- Towel, hat and sunglasses
- Reef-safe sunscreen
- Gratuity for captain and crew
- Sunscreens containing oxybenzone are strictly prohibited, guests wearing sunscreens that contain oxybenzone will not be allowed to enter the water. Please help us protect the reef by using oxybenzone free sunscreen available for purchase in our shop. More info http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/news/nov15/sunscreen-corals.html
- A crew gratuity, based on your level of satisfaction is not included, but typically 20-25% of the rate is recommended.
- The safety and welfare of our guests while aboard our vessel is top priority and our captains are trained and certified by the American Red Cross in First Aid and CPR. Each morning our U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captains will assess the conditions.
- Caribbean Sea Adventures trips cost less because we do not include lunch. We take dietary restrictions and preferences seriously, and we want you to eat what you like. All vessels are equipped with ample cold storage to ensure proper food safety and we are happy make recommendations. Please give us a call at 340-773-BOAT(2628)
Messages From Happy Guests
Absolutely great time! Captain and crew made the whole trip enjoyable, educational, fun. We were a 3 generation group and everyone had a good time from the kids to the grandparents. We really appreciated their kindness to our little kiddos.