Best day by far. The crew with captain Alli first mate morgan and deck hand Daniel with trainee Moly are the best. We had a great time and couldnt of had a better crew. Punch was good and our snorkeling adventure was awesome!
Explore an uninhabited island
Visit one of the best Caribbean beaches
If the land is just as important to you as the sea, you will love our beach trip with optional hiking experience. Enjoy a powerboat ride departing historic Christiansted Harbor and head straight to Turtle Beach along the North coast of St. Croix. Relax in the sand, swim in the crystal clear water and or venture to the top of Buck Island for yet another breathtaking view. Don’t forget to pack your camera and drybag!
Hike to the observation deck for spectacular views of the barrier reef and St. Croix
Visit Turtle Beach, ‘one of the world’s best beaches’
Enjoy the crystal clear ocean, sun-warmed sand where the calm waters make it the perfect spot for a relaxing swim
- $65 per person
10am every Wednesday and Saturday.
East End of the Boardwalk-59 King’s Wharf Christiansted, St. Croix VI 00820.
Please note: We require a minimum number of passengers for our trip to go out. You will automatically receive your reservation confirmation when it is reached. If we do not meet this minimum and need to reschedule we will reach out to you.
- Expert captain and crew
- Ice chest
- National park fees
- Cash gratuity for captain and crew
- Reef safe sunscreen
- Sunglasses and sunhat
- Bathing suit and towel
- Camera and go pro
- Reusable water bottle
- Cooler friendly snack
- Additional beverages
Good to Know
- You are welcome to snorkel at Turtle Beach but this excursion does not visit the Underwater Trail and Reef.
- A crew gratuity, based on your level of satisfaction is not included, but typically 20-25% of the rate is recommended.
- Sunscreens containing oxybenzone are strictly prohibited, guests wearing sunscreens that contain oxybenzone will not be allowed to enter the water. Please help us protect the reef by using oxybenzone free sunscreen available for purchase in our shop. More info- http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/news/nov15/sunscreen-corals.html
- The safety and welfare of our guests while aboard our vessel is top priority and our captains are trained and certified by the American Red Cross in First Aid and CPR. Each morning our U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captains will assess the conditions.
- Caribbean Sea Adventures trips cost less because we do not include lunch. We take dietary restrictions and preferences seriously, and we want you to eat what you like. All vessels are equipped with ample cold storage to ensure proper food safety and we are happy to make recommendations. Please give us a call at 340-773-BOAT(2628).
Messages From Happy Guests
We had amazing time snorkeling Buck Island with Caribbean Sea Adventures! Allie and Haylee were amazing guides and made the experience super fun. We got to see really cool scenery and hangout on the beautiful island. I could not recommend an activity more! Great for all ages 🙂
Working as an event planner, I recently sent a group of 12 people to St. Croix. Since I was not going to be on the island myself, I needed a reliable company to help me ensure that my group of VIPs had a fabulous experience so for one of the daily outings I turned to Caribbean Sea Adventures. I worked with Jackie and Morgan to plan a day of snorkeling and beach time on Buck Island aboard the Celebration catamaran. My group contacted me immediately after the outing and were raving about everything. The boat was gorgeous, the crew was outstanding, the water was clear and the beach was breathtaking. They could not have been more pleased with everything. Thank you to Jackie, Morgan, and the fantastic crew. Don’t hesitate, book your own Caribbean Sea Adventure!