Best day by far. The crew with captain Alli first mate morgan and deck hand Daniel with trainee Moly are the best. We had a great time and couldnt of had a better crew. Punch was good and our snorkeling adventure was awesome!
Snorkel your heart out
Visit one of the best Caribbean beaches
Departing from Christiansted harbor at 10am, enjoy a 45 minute ride aboard MileMark to the nation’s 1st underwater snorkel trail. You do not need to be a novice snorkeler to book this trip, beginners are welcome! Enjoy a refresher course in snorkeling before we explore the reef in two breathtaking locations. After snorkeling we will get back on the boat and visit Turtle Beach, one of the world’s most beautiful beaches to relax or explore the island’s hiking trails.
Snorkel multiple locations at the world-renowned Buck Island, St Croix with an experienced guide
More time in the water, means more chances to see the sea life that passes through
Enjoy the crystal clear ocean, sun-warmed sand and stunning views of Turtle Beach where the calm waters also make it the perfect spot for swimming and snorkeling
$105 per person
East End of the Boardwalk-59 King’s Wharf Christiansted, St. Croix VI 00820.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Expert captain and crew
- Snorkeling lessons and gear
- Ice chest
- Cruzan Rum Punch (when we leave the National park)
- National park fees
- Cash gratuity for captain and crew
- Reef safe sunscreen
- Sunglasses and sunhat
- Bathing suit and towel
- Camera and go pro
- Reusable water bottle
- Cooler friendly snack
- Additional beverages
- You will automatically receive your reservation confirmation when the tour minimum of 10 guests is reached. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out.
- Sunscreens containing oxybenzone are strictly prohibited, guests wearing sunscreens that contain oxybenzone will not be allowed to enter the water. Please help us protect the reef by using oxybenzone free sunscreen available for purchase in our shop. More info- http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/news/nov15/sunscreen-corals.html
- A crew gratuity, based on your level of satisfaction is not included, but typically 20-25% of the rate is recommended.
- The safety and welfare of our guests while aboard our vessel is top priority and our captains are trained and certified by the American Red Cross in First Aid and CPR. Each morning our U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captains will assess the conditions.
- Caribbean Sea Adventures trips cost less because we do not include lunch. We take dietary restrictions and preferences seriously, and we want you to eat what you like. All vessels are equipped with ample cold storage to ensure proper food safety and we are happy to make recommendations. Please give us a call at 340-773-BOAT(2628).
Messages From Happy Guests
We had amazing time snorkeling Buck Island with Caribbean Sea Adventures! Allie and Haylee were amazing guides and made the experience super fun. We got to see really cool scenery and hangout on the beautiful island. I could not recommend an activity more! Great for all ages 🙂
Working as an event planner, I recently sent a group of 12 people to St. Croix. Since I was not going to be on the island myself, I needed a reliable company to help me ensure that my group of VIPs had a fabulous experience so for one of the daily outings I turned to Caribbean Sea Adventures. I worked with Jackie and Morgan to plan a day of snorkeling and beach time on Buck Island aboard the Celebration catamaran. My group contacted me immediately after the outing and were raving about everything. The boat was gorgeous, the crew was outstanding, the water was clear and the beach was breathtaking. They could not have been more pleased with everything. Thank you to Jackie, Morgan, and the fantastic crew. Don’t hesitate, book your own Caribbean Sea Adventure!