Michele and Joey provided us with a fantastic sunset cruise!! They were so knowledgeable- gave us so much great information about the island and we could not have had a better experience!!
Beautiful Sunset Sail
Private St Croix Boat Charter
Great For Visitors & Locals
Charter the Wave Dancer & Enjoy a Tranquil Sunset Sail
Perfect for private gatherings, the Wave Dancer’s sunset cruise is a favorite among visitors and locals. Feel sea mist kiss your face and wind ruffle your hair while you pick up pace to chase the sunset. This is the perfect way to unwind at the end of the day or get your night started. Relax and enjoy the quiet solitude of the breaking waves over the boat’s hull as you sip on a complimentary St. Croix Rum Punch, distilled locally (unlimited punch and soft drinks are included). Gaze over the silky water and, perhaps, catch a glimpse of turtles or dolphins. Free your spirit and watch the sun disappear on the horizon.
The perfect way to begin your evening or end your day on St Croix
Enjoy the gentle beauty of St Croix & its surrounding area on our sunset cruise
A favorite among visitors and locals
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Departure varies depending on the time of year, see booking calendar.
East End of the Boardwalk–59 King’s Wharf Christiansted, St. Croix VI 00820.
- Expert captain and crew
- Ice chest
- Cruzan Rum Punch
- Park Fees
- Towel, hat and sunglasses
- Reef-safe sunscreen
- Gratuity for captain and crew
- Provisioning services are available upon request with 48-hour notice.
- Please be prepared to go shoeless, this is a no shoes cruise.
- A crew gratuity, based on your level of satisfaction is not included, but typically 20-25% of the rate is recommended. Also, don’t forget to tip your bartender!
- The safety and welfare of our guests while aboard our vessel is top priority and our captains are trained and certified by the American Red Cross in First Aid and CPR. Each day our U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captains will assess the conditions.
Messages From Happy Guests
We had a wonderful time with Caribbean Sea Adventures. We did a sunset cruise on Celebration and it was amazing. There was even live music on the boat by local St Croix artists Lady Friend!
Our sunset sail on the last evening of our trip was wonderful. Captain John and Morgan were great. It was a gorgeous sail from Christiansted almost to Buck Island just in time for the sunset. Plenty of drinks served onboard and our choice of music.