My friend and I went on the full day sail to Buck Island, and it was amazing!! Besides the island and snorkeling being absolutely gorgeous, the boat ride itself was fantastic. The boat was beautiful, and Kendall and Bethany did a great job!
Relax & Take in the Scenery
Sunset Cruise St Croix
Begin Your Evening Onboard!
Join us For A Memorable Sunset Sail of St Croix
Join us on this beautiful sunset sail departing daily from St Croix. Choose to either relax and watch as the sun goes down into the horizon or start your evening in perfect fashion and crank the tunes with a drink in hand. Either way, a sunset sail doesn’t get much better than this. We will depart from Green Cay Marina 2 hours prior to sunset cruising the North Coast of St. Croix.
Our expert crew will take care of you and your group’s needs
Cap your day off on the beautiful USVI with a gentle sunset cruise
Or begin your evening with a cold beer or cocktail in hand while the music gets you in the mood
Daily. Departure varies depending on the time of year, see booking calendar.
Green Cay Marina, Dock C, Slip 32
- Expert captain and crew
- National park fees
- Ice chest/fridge/freezer
- Water and soda
- Bluetooth stereo
- Cruzan Rum Punch
What to bring
- Cash gratuity for captain and crew
- Reef safe sunscreen
- Sunglasses and sunhat
- Camera and go pro
- Reusable water bottle
- Food/snacks etc.
- Additional beverages
- This is a no shoes cruise, please be prepared to go shoeless.
- A crew gratuity, based on your level of satisfaction is not included, but typically 20-25% of the rate is recommended.
- Sunscreens containing oxybenzone are strictly prohibited, guests wearing sunscreens that contain oxybenzone will not be allowed to enter the water. Please help us protect the reef by using oxybenzone free sunscreen available for purchase in our shop. More info http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/news/nov15/sunscreen-corals.html
- The safety and welfare of our guests while aboard our vessel is top priority and our captains are trained and certified by the American Red Cross in First Aid and CPR. Each morning our U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captains will assess the conditions.
Messages From Happy Guests
It was a great full-day experience sailing to Buck Island. Great crew, not crowded on the boat, and a great spot for snorkeling. Great drinks on the way back. Overall a really good day! Definitely recommended.