Michele and Joey provided us with a fantastic sunset cruise!! They were so knowledgeable- gave us so much great information about the island and we could not have had a better experience!!
Relaxing Sunset Cruise
End Your Day With A Relaxing Sunset Cruise
Hop aboard Caribbean Sea Adventures’ newest vessel Celebration for a leisurely cruise out to Buck Island or along the coast of St. Croix. Chill sunset vibes in a non-party atmosphere is a great way to end the day. The bar features cocktails from Mutiny Island Vodka and beers from Leatherback Brewing Company and soft drinks. If you would like to order a drink from the bar, don’t forget to purchase our drink tokens upon checkout.
Chill sunset vibes as we cruise to Buck Island or along the beautiful St Croix coast
Relax onboard our newest vessel, Celebration, as we take in the island’s sunset
A bar on the boat with various cocktails, premium beers, and non-alcoholic drinks available
Every Tuesday. Departure time varies depending on the time of year, see booking calendar
East End of the Boardwalk 59 King’s Wharf Christiansted, St. Croix VI 00820
- Expert captain and crew
- Ice chest
- A picturesque view
- Additional beverages
- Towel, hat and sunglasses
- Reef-safe sunscreen
- Gratuity for captain and crew
- Please be prepared to go shoeless, this is a no shoes cruise.
- A crew gratuity, based on your level of satisfaction is not included, but typically 20-25% of the rate is recommended.
- Sunscreens containing oxybenzone are strictly prohibited. Please help us protect the reef by using oxybenzone free sunscreen available for purchase in our shop. More info- http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/news/nov15/sunscreen-corals.html
- The safety and welfare of our guests while aboard our vessel is top priority and our captains are trained and certified by the American Red Cross in First Aid and CPR. Each morning our U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captains will assess the conditions.
Messages From Happy Guests
Our sunset sail on the last evening of our trip was wonderful. Captain John and Morgan were great. It was a gorgeous sail from Christiansted almost to Buck Island just in time for the sunset. Plenty of drinks served onboard and our choice of music.
We had a wonderful time with Caribbean Sea Adventures. We did a sunset cruise on Celebration and it was amazing. There was even live music on the boat by local St Croix artists Lady Friend!