It was a great full-day experience sailing to Buck Island. Great crew, not crowded on the boat, and a great spot for snorkeling. Great drinks on the way back. Overall a really good day! Definitely recommended.
10 am Cruise
Full Day Boat Cruise From Christiansted
Have we got an EPIC day for you! Hop aboard Caribbean Sea Adventures’ newest vessel Celebration. Departing Christiansted at 10am, we will zip out to Turtle Beach at Buck Island and have a snorkeling lesson with our expert crew and/or relax on the softest beach ever. Followed by one of the greatest snorkeling experiences in the Caribbean at the Underwater National Monument where you will go on a guided tour through the trail followed by free time to explore the treasures that lay beneath the surface on your own. Finish up this epic day sipping on our complimentary locally distilled Rum Punch and lunch at the sandbar. Your choice to bring your own or pre-order a pizza through us from the Mill (see add-ons). Limited bar opens after we leave the National Park boundaries.
Depart at 10 am for a full day of exploring
Plenty of free time to enjoy the stunning beach!
Snorkel the nation’s only underwater trail
Adults 18+: $105
Young Adults 0-17: $85
Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 10:00 am
East End of the Boardwalk 59 King’s Wharf Christiansted, St. Croix VI 00820
- Expert captain and crew
- Freshwater shower
- Ice chest
- Cruzan Rum Punch
- Snorkeling lessons and gear
- National park fees
- Alcohol for after snorkeling
- Towel, hat and sunglasses
- Reef-safe sunscreen
- Gratuity for captain and crew
- You will automatically receive your reservation confirmation when the tour minimum of 10 guests is reached. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out.
- Sunscreens containing oxybenzone are strictly prohibited, guests wearing sunscreens that contain oxybenzone will not be allowed to enter the water. Please help us protect the reef by using oxybenzone free sunscreen available for purchase in our shop. More info- http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/
- A crew gratuity, based on your level of satisfaction is not included, but typically 20-25% of the rate is recommended.
- The safety and welfare of our guests while aboard our vessel is top priority and our captains are trained and certified by the American Red Cross in First Aid and CPR. Each morning our U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captains will assess the conditions.
- Caribbean Sea Adventures trips cost less because we do not include lunch. We take dietary restrictions and preferences seriously, and we want you to eat what you like. All vessels are equipped with ample cold storage to ensure proper food safety and we are happy to make recommendations. Please give us a call at 340-773-BOAT(2628)
Messages From Happy Guests
Absolutely the BEST Buck Island tour operator on St. Croix! They reliably provide a fun-filled and unique snorkeling tour with excellent guides. The guides are exceptionally knowledgeable and know the wildlife and the terrain well. You will get the most time on the beautiful beach, and the least crowded experience of all the operators on the island.