Captain Ali and her crew Leigha and Teah were amazing. They were personable and made sure everyone had an amazing trip. If it’s your first time snorkeling don’t worry they give a how-to and practice time to ensure you’re comfortable. If you’re thinking about booking a trip you absolutely should!!!
Luxurious and intimate experience
Private Charter Boat
Luxurious Private Charter aboard Wasted Time
Come aboard the Wasted Time, our luxurious 38 ft Tiara Express Cruiser, and embark on an unforgettable journey. Indulge in the ultimate comfort and convenience as we cruise to the breathtaking beauty of Buck Island.
A luxurious boat, expert crew, and an unforgettable experience
Family Friendly, personal and no crowds
Snorkel the magical Caribbean underworld and see its reefs and wildlife
$1650 plus gratuity
Daily, morning and afternoon departures available
Green Cay Marina, Dock C, Slip 32
- Expert captain and crew
- Snorkeling lessons, gear and guided tour
- National park fees
- Ice chest
- Water and soda
- Bluetooth stereo/Music
- Cruzan Rum Punch (at the end of the trip, outside of the park boundaries)
- Cash gratuity for captain and crew
- Reef safe sunscreen
- Sunglasses and sunhat
- Bathing suit and towel
- Camera and go pro
- Reusable water bottle
- Lunch/snacks etc.
- Additional beverages
- A crew gratuity, based on your level of satisfaction is not included, but typically 20-25% of the rate is recommended.
- Sunscreens containing oxybenzone are strictly prohibited, guests wearing sunscreens that contain oxybenzone will not be allowed to enter the water. Please help us protect the reef by using oxybenzone-free sunscreen available for purchase in our shop. More info Sunscreens containing oxybenzone are strictly prohibited, guests wearing sunscreens that contain oxybenzone will not be allowed to enter the water. Please help us protect the reef by using oxybenzone-free sunscreen available for purchase in our shop. More info http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/news/nov15/sunscreen-corals.html
- The safety and welfare of our guests while aboard our vessel is top priority and our captains are trained and certified by the American Red Cross in First Aid and CPR. Each morning our U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captains will assess the conditions.
- Caribbean Sea Adventures trips cost less because we do not include lunch. We take dietary restrictions and preferences seriously, and we want you to eat what you like. All vessels are equipped with ample cold storage to ensure proper food safety, and we are happy to make recommendations. Please give us a call at 340-773-BOAT (2628).
Messages From Happy Guests
What a beautiful experience!! Peter and Key are very friendly and knowledgeable about snorkeling and Saint Croix history! Was definitely my best snorkeling experience! Don’t be discouraged if it’s your first time, Key is amazing with making sure everyone is comfortable. Also great if you’re looking for a less crowded/ more personal tour. I typically scuba dive but I would 10/10 recommend this to anyone, great visibility and a ton of sea life to explore.
We were there for a snorkeling adventure to Buck Island and it was amazing and worth every single penny. Captain Mark and Captain Ally were an amazing crew they were super helpful and professional but at the same time very friendly and super accommodating and friendly. They explained to us about the island and were very focused on safety and communication with everyone. Their snorkeling gear was great probably the best we had on the island. The charter was super comfortable and very well maintained. The front staff was very friendly, we were running a few minutes late and they called us to check in and when we got there it was a smooth sail. When we go back to the island we already know we will book with them. We really like that their boats are smaller than others but it makes it more special and unique not having to deal with a crowded boat. We were almost 17 people on the boat and we had space for probably more but it was the perfect size. I highly recommend it and will definitely book with them again!!! Great staff and an amazing experience!!! 🔥🔥🔥
Ok so first off let me start by saying I don’t normally leave reviews. It’s has to be an EXTREMELY positive or negative experience for me to take the time to spell out what went on. Sooo so will start by saying we were initially confused as to whether we needed to await a tour representative or just get there ourselves but once we realized it was across the island we realized that hopping in cab to get to the other side was the right thing to do.
Upon arrival we were greeted with smiling facing welcoming us as we were the left to arrive for our already booked tour.
Once aboard everything was explained including how we will be taking a preliminary snorkeling stop to ensure we were all up to par to take the guided tour. It was perfection.
We got to to buoy at the barrier reef, tied off, and went on the guided tour. Very much enjoyed the reef and the experience. Were then permitted to float around a bit when we finally saw Taco the sea turtle out there living his best life! It was amazing! Unlike any other excursion ever! Best time!
Got back aboard to Captain Michelle’s directives and enjoyed Rum Punch expertly served by CC, Owen, & Key. Well made and abundant! Great service, great experience, a must do while in St. Croix! : )